Wednesday 28 January 2015

Nick Jonas ditches 'purity ring'

Los Angeles, Jan 29 (IANS) Singer Nick Jonas says he has ditched his purity ring and looks back on it as a ìvery strange thing.î


 The 22-year-old used to wear the rings to symbolise their commitment to avoid sex before marriage, but Jonas admits he looks back on the episode with a sense of bemusement, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

 ìI'm comfortable enough to talk about sex and other things in a way that is transparent and, I think, more relatable - because this is who I am as a man. It's a very strange thing when I look back. There are times I'm surprised I didn't lose my mind. But it was part of my journey and me trying to do the right thing,î The Sun newspaper quoted Jonas as saying.

 Jonas, who is dating former Miss Universe Olivia Culpo, says it's ìcoolî being the envy of men around the globe.

 ìIt is cool, I can't deny it! It is fascinating to me at times. I still geek out about it. But I don't think it defines our relationship,î he added

No comments:

Post a Comment